Take the First Step Toward a Rewarding Career
If you want to work where you’ll continually be challenged, grow your acoustic, audio/video and IT infrastructure design expertise and earn great rewards for great work, you should put Jaffe Holden at the top of your list. Joining our world-class team has four major advantages:
- The prestige that comes with working for an industry leader
- The opportunity to do challenging work on great buildings, places and spaces
- Opportunities to invest in your professional development
- Benefits that are second to none
Raise your career to new heights with an industry leader
Working for Jaffe Holden gives you the opportunity to make a real impact on the spaces where people live, learn, work, and play. Over the past 50 years, we’ve grown into a leading architectural acoustics firm with experience on some of the world’s most recognizable buildings. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to make a difference in the places that matter—and have fun doing it.
Grow your expertise with formal training
Our field is always growing in sophistication. We offer our team members an environment of continuous growth to keep our collective knowledge on the leading edge. You can take a variety of customized training courses in your off time and earn JH Certificates of Completion. Your investment in yourself and Jaffe Holden can pay off. With each certificate you earn, you’ll also earn a pay raise, effective on the first day of the following fiscal year.
Great benefits, great quality of life
We have a social responsibility to do our part to help our hard-working team members have a great quality of life. We’re confident that our benefits are more than merely competitive—they’re a big part of this commitment to our team:
- Comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage: We pay 100 percent of healthcare insurance costs for employees and up to 100% for their spouses and families towards out-of-pocket premium payments not covered for working spouses insured through their own employers. Plus we fund Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRAs) that cover employee out-of-pocket costs. We also cover 100 percent of the premium for vision insurance and have a self-insured dental plan with coverage available for both individuals and families.
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance (100% employer funded)
- Long-term care insurance (100% employer funded, with option to purchase additional coverage at your own expense)
- Life insurance (100% employer funded $50,000 policy for all employees)
- Flexible Benefit and Dependent Care Reimbursement plans
- A company contribution of 3% of your salary to your 401K
- 18 to 33 days of Paid Time Off (PTO), based on years of service
- 13 paid holidays
- Multiple office locations and schedule flexibility
Want to be challenged working for a leader in acoustic, A/V and IT infrastructure design, maintain a great work-life balance and protect you and your loved ones’ futures? Check out our opportunities. Jaffe Holden has a strict non-discriminatory policy and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.