Associate Principal, Audio/Video
Ben’s analytic mind quickly explores possibilities to determine creative solutions. He guides clients from project inception through systems commissioning to ensure they receive audio/video systems that suit their performance needs and their budget.
With Jaffe Holden Since 2002 – In The Industry Since 1996
Ben has significant project experience within a broad range of spaces including academic learning environments, concert halls, theaters, lecture halls, recording studios, boardrooms, and cinema screening rooms. He excels in intricate audio/video routing technology and the integration of communication systems.
Ben earned a Bachelor’s of Fine Arts degree in sound design from the University of Miami in Florida. As a sound designer and engineer, Ben has worked for many artists and has completed post-production mixing work at Skywalker Sound. He was the recipient of the New England Theatre Council’s All New England Sound Engineer Award in 1998 for outstanding work as a sound designer and engineer.
Highlights from his project work include the following:
- Tisch School, New York University, New York, NY
- Utah Performing Arts Center, Salt Lake City, UT
- Oklahoma City Community College, Oklahoma City, OK
- Diana Center, Barnard College, New York, NY
- Granoff Center for the Creative Arts, Brown University, Providence, RI
- Performing Arts Center, City College of San Francisco, San Francisco, CA
- Cornell Bailey Hall, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY
- Baldwin Hall, Duke University, Durham, NC
- Doudna Fine Arts Center, Eastern Illinois University Charleston, IL
- Fine Arts Building, Florida Gulf Coast University, Fort Myers, FL
- Forbes Center, James Madison University, Harrisonburg, VA
- Oneonta Fine Arts Music Wing, State University of New York, Oneonta, NY
- Voxman School of Music, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA
- Performing Arts Center, Western Connecticut State University, Danbury, CT
- Bethel Woods Museum, Bethel, NY
- National Constitution Center, Philadelphia, PA
- St. Patrick’s Cathedral, New York, NY
- National Museum of Jewish American History, Philadelphia, PA